M800 Polyphonic Virtual Analog Synthesizer
M800 – Virtual Analog [VA] multitimbral polyphonic synthesizer in the Eurorack format. Multitimbral with four Parts. The synth-engine has 12 Voices on the end of the signal path every part has your own stackable effect section ( DELAY, REVERB, CHORUS, EQUALIZER ...).
Four independend Arpeggiator und Step/Trigger Sequenzer may play one of the four Synth parts. The Trigger Sequenzer may trigger the built in transient sample player (Drum Kit .wav) or send trigger to the MIDI-Out.
Diameter: Heigth 3 HE (128,5mm), 32 TE (162,56mm) Wide, ~50mm Deepth
- Raspberry PI3 based (4 core 1,2Ghz)
- TFT 800x480 Pixel + kapacitive Touch
- Audio Codec: “Wolfson":24 bits, Sample rate 44100Khz
- Audio Input: 2 x 3,5mm Jack (Mono)
- Audio Output 2 x 3,5 mm Jack (Mono)
- Midi: In/out über 3,5mm Jack (Stereo)
- Clock Trigger input: 3,5 mm Jack (Mono)
Synthesizer Block Diagram
Module Expansion Bus (Control Moduls)
The Module Expansion Bus allows to connect several, additional control modules on the M800- Synthesizer Main Module. This enables a quick overview and real time change of the parameters to the synth-engine.